Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello Crafters,

   Time for another Challenge at "Joans Garden", This time it was a Girly Card, Pastel's, Flowers, and a bow
I have to say I was totally brain dead on this one and so tonight I just kinda well threw this out and came up with ......  "Lady Loretta" hope you like her!

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/04/this-weeks-challenge-4-18-13.html


"Lady Loretta" is by Loralie Designs # 701027 -I have had her for years and never used her so brought her out of hiding for this card.

I off set the card by moving the pattern paper down from the solid card stock the right hand corner was folded under and I added three layers of lace each colored differently (light pink, black, dark pink) Copic markers.  three roses (bud and flower lower left hand corner and  rose upper right hand corner popped up after they were dry from the liquid glass. Flower on right corner were die cut from same patterned paper as back ground . I also added small flowers to the dress and hand bag.

Products used:  Loralie Designs - Stamp #701027
                        Heartfelt Creations - Vintage floret dies HCD 127
                                                         Delicate Aster paper collection for Sentiment
                        Cheery Lynn - Leaves BAF #1 B181
                                               Mini flourish - B1175
                        Punches for  - flowers on dress and fern under flowers
                        Copic Markers - Pinks
                       Lace from stash - colored with Copic's
                       Pop Dots
                       Gems from Ranger
                       Fab scraps - High Tea paper pad for patterned paper
                       My paper world - Paper Pen 403 Rose for the necklace, bracelet  and handle on purse
                       


This is a closer look at the flowers I made (two flowers and between them a small bud. Hard to see in pic.
and a closer look at "Lady Loretta"   One cool Cat!

3 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy... I love this card. So wonderful and sassy! Love that cat!

Selma said...

Oh how cute. Love those flowers. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW how'd I miss this one? LOVE your design on this one! I must admit I was adoring the coloring & embellishments on your image ... THEN realized it was a CAT! What fun! Well done Judy ... you are certainly a clever creator!
HUGS from OHIO!