Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello crafters,

  I have had in my possession for over a year a medium that I haven't even used so I thought I would try it for Joans Garden challenge #12.  It is a simple non complicated process but I think it is cute .

Challenge 12 is: Use Container, flowers in container, and use yellow, green, and orange. I am showing you the inside first and then the out side of the card as the container is the inside.


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/03/this-weeks-challenge_28.html

This is the inside of the card I used the following:

Basket is made using Inky Antics 11105 MC Clear Stamps and honeycomb paper (Brown)
Cut the stamped image of a basket (half) on the honeycomb paper and glue Left side to left side of the card and right side to the right side of the card.  When the card is opened it spreads open and give a big 3-D backet. Flower's were colored with H20 paint(Orange peel, sunflower, and moss green). Sentiment is also Inky Antics same set used Tim Holtz distress marker to color stamp.

Now for the front:
On the front of the card I used:

Retro swirls - MPress embossing folder, and Sizzix embossing folder for the Sentiment
Layered using the three colors required as well - colored the single flower with TH Distress markers , shabby shutter, spiced marmalade, peeled paint. Corners are Cheery Lynn B165 lace corners Deco E
Bling is Kaiser and stash.

4 comments:

Donna Przybylowski said...

Terrific card, so very pretty, I love the center fold idea, great job!!!
hugs
Donna

Pssequimages said...

Wow---how pretty and how creative. I absolutely LOVE that embossing folder. What a wonderful sentiment, beautiful front to the card, and pretty surprise in the middle. Does the basket of flowers fold "out" (or in). What a great idea for the inside. TYFS

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, Great card. I too love the center fold. Beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Another card I was SO THRILLED to see 'in person' ... ADORABLE!!! You are such a talent ... too bad I don't live closer ... I could learn a lot from you!