Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello Crafters,

    Have to share with you one of my most exciting day's.  A few of us got together and went to visit Joan and have a play day doing what ever craft we chose.  We learned a few new techniques which was so awesome. I love hands on learning. Then a couple of the ladies brought canvas to work with and show the ones who wanted to how they did it.  Well as it turns out we all did a canvas and it was so much fun we all helped each other with our ideas and just had a blessed day.  Believe me this is the first canvas I have ever tried and was in shock not knowing what to do so I just grabbed some stuff and started in. This is the out come of mine!
 
Because I wasn't thinking about posting at all there are a few items that I don't have my self here a home so I don't know what they are but I do know everything I found at Joans Garden.

We used Modpodge, pop dots, Pearls, gems, etc. This is what I do have or remember:

I used Webster pages US1750D and another unknown #, and Kaiser Craft sublime P226 Majesty, tore it into pieces and started building:  I used: Memory Box graceful chandelier 98493 dies
                                                                                 Calypse flourish 98343 to build the flower on lower right side. Spellbinders S5-067 Anemone flower for center flower which is on a doily I didn't write down
or purchase but a must have. Kaiser pearls, gems, some embellishments from the stash drawer and to finish off I used the Washi Tape 561192 - (on the bottom edge) yes I had to have it, Washi Tape is awesome!!!
Also peeled Paint dobber and Tim Holtz distress inks. I wish I had taken pics of everyone's but I do believe Dar did so you can see all of them there. Thanks so much ladies for an awesome day and the creativity......

1 comment:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This turned out SO BEAUTIFUL Judy! I would have never thought to use this color scheme but I'm so glad you did ... AWESOME!
Yes, I have photos of each ladies canvas on my blog ... here's the link.
Thanks for all the fun and fellowship ... I had SUCH A FABULOUS TIME!!
HUGS from OHIO!!