Sunday, March 3, 2013

I thought since I had the colors and JustRite stamps out I would use the paper up and I had an idea:
Simple Elegance is the name of this card -

http://memaw-backporchcraftsbyjudy.blogspot.com/2013/03/challenge-for-just-rite-using-colors.html

As you can see the light got in the way the whole card , to bright on left and shadowed on right. But the card
is Light and Dark Grey and Bright Yellow with green.

Products used: JustRite Stamps: Hugs and Kisses Sentiment -CR04340 and Cast all your Cares - CR03630
                       Ranger Adirondack Slate stamp pad
                       Kaiser Pearls - Yellow
                       Tim Holtz - Distressed Markers - Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed
                       Old broach - Mom's old sewing box
   I left the inside blank so I can add appropriate Sentiment when I decide to send this card.   
I love the JustRite Stamps because the different stamp sets can be used together.


6 comments:

Regina Hamilton said...

Such a lovely card.

Holly Young said...

beautiful job! Love how you used the JR stamps!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really lovely! I found your sweet card through the challenge over at JustRite Stampers (which I entered as well). I would love to have you visit my blog, and if you'd like, it would be a blessing to "follow" each others' blogs. I hope you will visit me here:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

And if you're interested in another great challenge blog, I welcome you to play along here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blesssings,
Karen

Sheri said...

Another fabulous card! Love that cameo!! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Marge said...

LOVE that gorgeous cameo!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Simple Elegance is the perfect name for this card! It is very lovely!