Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello fellow crafter's,

I have created a card for Joans Garden Challenge this week - I believe she said a garden scene so I wanted something easy but elegant.  Well easy it was & elegant I believe because of Graphic 45. You decide for your self what you think.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/03/this-weeks-challenge.html

This is the front of the card but you must see the rest!


 Inside of card - 4 pockets to hold the beautiful cards  there are two outside and two inside pockets
to show you how the go on the inside - lots of room to write sentiments on the back of each card.

This is the back of the card -

List of products:   Graphic 45 brand new "Secret Garden" collection 480649
                            Brads and ribbon from stash
                            Pop dots
                            liquid glass
That's it I fuzzy cut and popped up on front and inside
Oh yes I also used a little glitter on the swirl on front but it doesn't show up much.

Remember Graphic 45 is always at Joans Garden - I think the paper by it's self makes a great card.



2 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOWZA! This is amazing and just gorgeous Judy! LOVE the inside pocket idea. Would love to have the measurements on this ... are the inside cards regular size or tag size? I need (want) more details so I can case this beauty! LOL! No pressure but you could always do a little photo tutorial! Just sayin' . . . LOL!
LOVE it my friend ... very clever and beautiful! Well done!
Can't wait to see you in a few months ... hope you are doing well!
HUGS from OHIO!
Dar

Gretchen Wilson said...

Oh this is gorgeous, not surprising, you love Graphic45 and you do such wonderful work with it. I'm also wondering the sizes of the card just like Darlene. Beautiful job Judy.