Friday, March 29, 2013

Hello Crafters,

  Time for Joans Garden #12 - This challenge is: You can make 3 cards
                                               Use a container - fill with flowers and use the colors yellow,green and orange! Also use something you purchased from Joans Garden.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/03/this-weeks-challenge_28.html


Well after posting it was to late but I wish I had not put the cat on - for some reason it look a little mean at least the way I have it. Oh well we will just pretend we don't see it. HA-HA
Any way : The products I used were all from Joans Garden my favorite one stop shop from home as well as getting out.

Paper background is from the Heartfelt Creation "Sunny Days" collection the watering can in the center is printed on the paper I just love their paper.
The flowers were made using "Cheery Lynn" - BAF1 and BAF2 B188 with the Kaiser pearls for centers as well as Mambi Stones.
I used CL Tiny things B266 for the Butterfly and the dragon fly on the handle of the water can.I also used the CH Mini Fanciful flourish B1175, Leaf strip B178.
Behind the flowers is The ornamental gate B196 cut from gray card stock
The cat is a Poppy stamp cat 871 -she was made from fuzzy card stock spritzed with Dylusions ink spray-pure sunshine and black. I used green card stock with Glitter "Lily of Valley" yellow Art glitter, wings from yellow card stock.  I think that is all I used. Don't need a lot with the paper and dies.


7 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy this is amazing...a real work of art! Love it!

Pssequimages said...

I think it's gorgeous, but like you---think the cat detracts a bit. That's the fun of this kind of challenge....we can pull off or put on whatever works! I think I've changed sentiments a dozen times sometimes AFTER I posted! LOL. I really love the effect you got with the dramatic background. The gate/fence is terrific. Learn so much from you, Judy, thank you for the inspiration.

Ginny Bell said...

Judy, being a cat lover, I like the cat. :o) She adds to the card, in my humble opinion. Love the fence and the bucket, and of course, the beautiful, happy flowers. I like that you added a touch of blue, too!

Ginny B.

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, what a cute card. Lots of interest with your background and lots of pretty colors.
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challege.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Donna Przybylowski said...

Terrific design Judy, so very pretty and I just love all your flowers, and the cat just adds such a cute element! Wonderful card!!

Hugs
Donna

Diane said...

Love yur card Judy, and LOVED seeing it "in person"...so much beatiful detail!! And the receipe, I gave it you , its "CELERY SEED"...not poppy seed as I told you...see ya!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Judy this card is absolutely gorgeous and I too was thrilled to see it 'in person' ... the dimension is amazing and the design is a masterpiece! FANTASTIC! Thanks for a fabulous PLAY DAY and please email me when you get time. I gave you that buffalo chicken recipe over on Skype IM ...
Thanks again ... HUGS from OHIO!