Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hello Crafters,

   I wanted to try my hand again with a Challenge for JustRite Stamps, Although I don't have lots of their die cuts I have lots of stamps and still collecting - This is for 092 Birthday card POPed.

http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/justrite-friday-challenge/


This is the card I created for a Birthday with bright colors to celebrate with.

Products used:  JustRite: Friends Forever Stamps - CL02115
                                      Buntings & Button's Die -SW 04415
                                      Vintage lables two - JB 03990
                                     
                       Stamper Adhesive 3-D dots my favorite
                       Paper was from stash
                       Sizzix - Embossing folder - Party Hats
                       Embossing powder - Spring Willow by Sprinkle and Sparkle ( for  sentiment)
                       Sentiment from Friends forever Stamp set as well
                       Ribbon - stash

side view to show popped up for all the layers.
This was a fun card to make.


4 comments:

Marge said...

Love your bright, happy colors and that sweet banner on your birthday card!

Regina Hamilton said...

This is a such an adorable birthday card. I love the cheerful colors and that embossing folders.

Sheri said...

SO FUN! Great job with those dies! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really beautiful. I love your crafting style, and really enjoy seeing your art. No wonder I'm one of your followers!! LOL

I hope you will consider stopping by to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday...here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com