Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello All,

   I am so glad the holidays are over - don't get me wrong they are great but ready for some routine again.
I thought I would give TH tags of 2013 a try so this is my first tag for 2013. Sure wish I had more trinkets but that will come with time.
 This is the tag I made tried to stay close to his but a little different -I didn't have proper ribbon so I had to use what I had  I did use the  some of the same distress inks they are my favorites: Iced spruce, Rusty Hinge and walnut stain. I will be getting some of the crinkly ribbon Tim was using looks very interesting. I used a couple of gears, the small face of a clock, and the clip with another bobble on it. All Tim's products.
I made up the little saying - seemed to just fit with the clock, gears and such. Hope I didn't offend any one.
 This shot was just to show you the saying it's a little blurry but hopefully you can read it.

1 comment:

Nan G said...

Working with what you have and it turned out great! Love the sentiment as its from your heart!