Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hello All,

  Rainy weekend so I stayed in and worked on cards: This is for Joans Garden #43 I believe:
Blue and White with Oval:
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/12/this-weeks-challenge.html

I really don't understand why the pictures never turn out as cute as what I think the card is. It has got to be the person taking pictures. ME! Oh well.

Products: Tim Holtz: embossing folder oval 657045
               Tim Holtz: Die cut - Tattered Poinsettia 658261
               Die-Namics - Open oval scallop doily die
               Tim Holtz: Distressed ink - Salty Ocean
               Tim Holtz: Distressing Tool
                Flower Soft - Blue and Whit
All above purchased at Joans Garden

Remaining products: Sentiment from an old Inkadinkado stamp
                                Pearls - Studio 112 - Stash
                                Paper - K & Company - stash
                                Ribbon - Organdy 029 white - stash

3 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy, This is a very stunning card. I love your flowers!

Selma said...

Look at those gorgeous blue poinsettias. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Pssequimages said...

I know. The pictures NEVER do the cards justice...no matter the photographer or the angle! I didn't think I liked tattered poinsettia until I saw THIS card. It's gorgeous!