Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hello All,

   Wow Thanksgiving this week - where does the time go?  Joan's Challenge this week is to use recycled materials so I check my save everything box and this is what I came up with:

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_15.html

The base of this card is a clear hinged container from something that had a Tim Holtz item in I purchased long ago. I save just about everything -sorry I didn't take a picture of it before I covered it. Anyway
the Snowflake(Cheery Lynn DL165), tree (Marianne CR 1224)and snowman(Marianne LR0246) are die cut from a Styrofoam to go boxes. The paper is scraps from Graphic 45 Christmas Past from a year or so ago. The lace around the clear container is the self stick All dies and lace had been purchased from Joan's Garden.

 This is the back of the card - sorry for the glare -


 This is the inside left same paper pieces -red ribbon from stash and the snowflake Lace Pine also Cheery Lynn DL175 cut from the Styrofoam and I used WOW embossing powder to add sparkle (hard to do on Styrofoam......it is attached with removable tape so the recipient can hang on their tree.


This is the inside right of the box - same paper pack  and lace .

1 comment:

Selma said...

Very cute. One of my favorite Marianne trees and snowman. You really did a nice job completing all sides of this card. thanks for another card in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.