Monday, November 5, 2012



Hello All,


    Wow Joans Garden Challenge is "Winter Anything goes" I went crazy with some new and some old products -I have been trying to re cope from my eye surgery -I did have a small set back which gave me more time but less visions so if the cards I post for this Challenge are a little as-cue please for give because I am having a really hard time with close up work. So this is the first one -   "Old Fashion Simplicity"

 








Picture does not do justice- I used the "WOW" embossing powder and it gave the whole front a fine glitter glow I think it is beautiful.
Products Used: All from Joans Garden:
New Stampendous "Snowy Postcard CRR43 Stamp
Polar white "Flower Soft" on set off snow
VersaFine Inkpad
H20 Paint (oops not from Joans)
Kaiser pearls
Lace - white #27 self adhesive and
Wow embossing powder




















3 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy your card is beautiful! Love the way you added the lace all the way around.

Selma said...

Everything looks just perfect on this beautiful winter card. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Diane said...

Beautiful card.....love the shimmer of the glitter...and Ijust bought this stamp...gorgeous!!