Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hello All,

    My neighbor ask me to create a Christmas card for her -so I decided to make the card to look close to her front door every year. - It just seem to fit for Joans Garden Challenge -Hope you like it.



 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_8.html

This is the front of the card below is the inside - remember I told you I like poinsettia's.  The white background looks a lot like her front door (windows at the top) .She said she really loved it.

Products:  Marianne Embossing/Die  Folder DS0916
                Paper Studio "Musical symbols" - Green background
                Martha Stewart Punch for Wreath
                Memory box 98418 - Frosty-ville Wreath (Garland)
                Kaiser Gems
                Memory box #? - Ornament
               Cherry Lynn Corners -B165

             

Indadinkado Stamp - "Joy to the world"  

There it is - another poinsettia - from the poppy stamp collection

Note: All products purchased as "Joans Garden" grandest place in the States to shop

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, what a pretty card. I know your neighbor loved it. Great job!

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Pssequimages said...

Judy-this is absolutely exquisite! I'm REAL interested in that punch for the wreath.
That's memory box snowflake ornament 98231 (I have it--that's how I know!)
Love how this card turned out! It's just gorgeous!

Nancy Hill said...

Very beautiful and lots of gorgious detail.

Nan G said...

Gorgeous! Love all the snowflakes I your wreath. And another fab poinsettia!