Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hello again,

 Of course I found other items in my stash so I created this card for Joans Challenge:

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/11/this-weeks-challenge_15.html



I loved this card reminds me of ginger bread cookie and warm tea.
The brown dripping boarder- (Martha Stewart punch) embossed with WOW embossing powder, Noel - (Sizzix embossing folder) and the half circle -(Music embossing folder- Sizzix) cut with the Mini 8 punch (We R Memory Makers Snowflake) are all made from a packing paper found at work in a delivery of some sort. The Die cuts (Build a flower two) are made from the brown paper as well.  I used distressed ink to color them. The Red "Bling" is a decoration thing I picked up about 10 years ago at the "Village Shoppe", green ribbon holds three cinnamon sticks together, I had these in the stash for so long they barely have a scent.I
added a few drops of cinnamon and this is the nicest smelling card someone will get.

Well that's it for this week and I want to wish all of you a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Selma said...

Wow Judy, this is fabulous. Love the way you used the recycled brown paper. Your layout is so pretty and I'm sure who ever receives this card will cherish it. Thanks for joining us again this week in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.