Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello All,

   Just had my first eye surgery and the doctor says I am doing great but not seeing the best yet .I wanted to post my card as I haven't missed one of Joan's Garden Challenges this year and that was one of my goal s - so for #39 "I think" this is my totally different take:  Directions: Fall Card
                                                                                              Border
                                                                                              Leaves
                                                                                             Window or door

This card I named:  "The Attic"

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/10/this-weeks-challenge_25.html


Products Use:  Paper is "Kaiser craft" - Australia was title of line and from my stash
                       Brown, orange and white Card Stock also Kaiser Craft
                       Stamp: Stampington & Co. "Attic Window P 2106"
                       Stamp: Huckleberry bush from Memory box- acquired at Joan's -                                        Behind window w/Fall ripened berries (purple -in color)  from Kaiser Rhinestones
                       Embossing powder - White -  Stampendous - for boarder and window
                       Curtain is DL130 Dutch Doily rectangle frame Cheery Lynn
                       Leaves are from the Leaf Strip Cheery Lynn  B178
                       Pumpkins are from the new Creative Memories boarder punch
                       Squirrel is a fiskers punch
                       Wall paper of the attic is a leaf pattern of Kaiser craft same line in purple color.
The different take is we are looking in not out of the window - Oh and I used a clear piece of acrylic for the
window. 
                     
                      

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, so glad to see you are back to making cards and it is so cute.
Great job!!!! Love the curtains at the window too.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Rita said...

Judy, your card is stunning, like you I love Selma's cards. I'm laughing at your blog name, my eldest daughter calls me 'Memaw' Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Nan G said...

Cool,card! Love the squirrel on the roof!