Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hello All,

     Joans Garden # 36 challenge: Use a stamp
                                                  Use a die
                                                  Use a tree
This is my creation for this challenge:

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/10/this-weeks-challenge.html

Products used:  Stamp: Snow Animals by:Stamps happen
                         Die & Tree  : Marianne CR1224 Tree
Stamp for background:  Pine row 105E by Stamp Scapes
Inks: Tim Holtz - Distressed Iced spruce
Markers: Tim Holtz - Distressed Markers
               At you Spica - clitter ens
Punches: EK Success for Doves
               Fisker corner punch for snow flakes
Snow: Stickles - Clear rock candy with (Art glitter) fine white glitter mixed in.
I always loved "Blue Spruce" trees and I have one in my front yard so that is why I did the iced spruce ink
Big tree die cut twice w/a light blue card stock and then I used the Iced spruce ink covered a piece of card
stock and then cut it again for shadow effect.
                         

1 comment:

Selma said...

This is such a cute card Judy. I like how you stamped the trees in the background and added the larger tree in front to give it depth. Thanks for joining us in our challenge again this week at Joan's Gardens.