Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hello All,

    Been a crazy week and I am off to Indy so this has to be fast - my Post for Joan's Garden #38

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/10/this-weeks-challenge_18.html


Black embossing - the background frame was black embossed with Ranger embossing powder
Winter pass time - Ice skating - from Marianne Dies # LR0247
Dimensional - Blooming Poinsettia from poppy stamps #861
Frame - JustRite Christmas Holly -CL-03860 - colored with TH Distressed pens
Corners - CheeryLynn Lace Corner Deco E #G165
I loved Selma's Card and I had just purchased the background Stamp at Joanes and wanted to use it so
I colored a little differently and Cut an oval from center so the Skates are popped up as well as the Poinsettia.

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Judy. Another great way to use that stamp. It is one of my favorite. Great job!

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challege.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Donna said...

Wonderful card, I remember those days of ice skating, so much fun, won't see me on skates now!! Good memories,
Thanks
hugs
Donna

Selma said...

Judy this is gorgeous. That JustRite backgorund stamp is one of my very favorite and I love it with the ice skates. Your poinsettia is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.