Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello All,

    Wow the last day of a long week end and I thought I would sleep in , funny how you only want to sleep when it is time to go to work. So this morning I am wide awake and tomorrow I will be so tired and want to stay in bed. LOL - Life is strange - so I wanted to see if I could create a card that reminded me of a scene that you see often when driving down the road (old dead tree in middle of field with one bird atop) and using my tools turn it into a fall picture. This is how that turned out.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/this-weeks-challenge_30.html

Paper - Graphic 45 -Bedtime stories
Tree - Time Holtz embossing folder (I embossed the card stock and then a brown card stock cut it out and  distressed with Ranger Vintage photo ink and layered on top of embossed for depth effect).
Bird - Heart Felt Creation - Garden Romance HDC723
Flourish -"Lacey Pumpkin Corner - B138 -Use orange card stock to put behind outline of pumpkin ran through embossing roller. Used distressed inks for highlights
Grass (behind fence) Quickutz
Ornamental Gate B196 by Cheery Lynn -
Sentiments - JustRite - Autumn Labels CL02200



No comments: