Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello All,

  What a weekend, Rain, dreary and not very exciting - thought I would just craft - Joan's challenge is a Fall card using Tree Polka dot background and grass. My first thought's for fall is when my grand kids and I  to the apple orchard and pick apples so this is my card for the challenge.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/this-weeks-challenge_30.html


Picture seem a little blurry - but real life it looks much better:

Background paper - Kaiser Craft - "Fall Orchard" (go figure)
Tree is a "Marianne Die" Orchard Tree Frame 98300 I cut in green and brown card stock cut the tree limb part and put on top of green tree.
Owl - Inkadinkado stamp cut out and Kaiser Brown Pearl for eye popped up
Big apple is a Sizzix die cut with the word "Fall" on it.
Wagon - Another Inkadinkado stamp cut out
Grass - I used a stamp land and stamps capes stamps using TH Distressed inks: Crushed olive, peeled paint and scattered straw, decorative scissors to cut edge.
Small apples - Small circle punch cut out curve in bottom added "leaves from the Mariann Die "Swirly Tree 98311". Yes I really did cut all those apples and glued all the tiny leave on the tree and apples.
Hope you enjoy your fall.

2 comments:

Selma said...

This is such a cute card Judy. I love the apple theme. Thanks for joining us again this week in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Donna said...

Judy,
Adorable card, I agree with Selma,love the apple theme and that adorable little owl, just a very cute touch!!!
In fact, all 3 of your cards are great!!! Only have time to comment here for the 3, stressed schedule today.
Great work and thanks for sharing,
hugs
Donna