Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello All,

    So I have stayed busy with the crafting and finished a small project for the boy's and decided on another card for Joan's Challenge 32 - This one is Autumn -

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/this-weeks-challenge_30.html


Although in the picture you can't really tell the Darker green is a swiss polka dot paper and the medium square is a lighter green swiss polka dot.
Tree - is Marianne Die "Swirly tree #98346 w/ leaves from 98311 (leaves cut in three colors)
Grass is same grass I had left over from the Apple tree card
Fall leaves - punches from a an eksuccess boarder punch
Letters - are bubble letters from Davis design (stash)
I love mums especially the one that look like the one I made for this card - I used the Spellbinders blossom #3 S4-357
Ribbon from stash
Note: Yes I am a little crazy and I did glue each leaf on the tree and ground (didn't take that long I relaxes me)
Rhinestones - Kaiser


No comments: