Friday, September 21, 2012

Hello All,

   My how time flies - I can't believe it is time to post another card -I wanted to try a technique that Joan had re-introduced not long back in a class on this card. Hope you like it.


 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/09/this-weeks-challenge_20.html

Card #34 - Blue and White using a snowman and tree

Products used:
Brass stencil from my old Sizzix embossing folders (Snowman)
Stencil embossing paste - to make snowman
Stickles - Blue  - scarf
Embossing powders: Ranger Puff white for the flourish and frosted crystal for snowflakes
NEW #8 punch (Snowflake) by We R making memories (purchased from Joans Garden
Loved the way it did the bottom right corner of the card with the flakes, dots, and edging
I added white card stock on back to show them off.
Trees are die cuts from Marianne and I don't have their #'s but again go to Joans Garden
Paper for card form Heartfelt creations "Frosty Blanket Collection) HCDP1 225



























3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy,I love this. I love your plain back ground as it really shows up the other items. Great idea using your new punch to do just one corner. Great job Judy!!

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello there my friend! Yes TIME SURE FLIES!!! LOVE your card for this weeks challenge and what a cute corner treatment ... very clever! Hope you are well ...
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Selma said...

Love this cute scene. Your corners really make this special. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at Joan's Gardens.