Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hello All,

   Joan's Challenge this week -Shaker Box! This is very interesting - My mind is blank as I start gathering Green and Red -snowflakes - animal - Well this is what happened:


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/09/this-weeks-challenge.html


Card stock - Graphic 45 -Christmas Emporium Collection "Tis the Season"(Back ground on card, and Basic Grey "Nordic Holiday" (Red/white backing for my shaker box, and let it snow sticker)
Backing for "let it snow" sticker is the center part of Cheery Lynn's DL180 Nautical Wheeler Doily
My animal's are on the red card stock - Dove, squirrel, bunny rabbit, and the bird of paradise.
My snowflakes are brads in various colors, red bow from stash and my little snowballs in my shaker box are from a bag of them I have had hanging on my wall for ever waiting for an opportunity to be used. I think they came from a stuffed pillow or something like that. The snow flakes on the shaker box are stickers from Joan's Garden as is the card stock etc.


4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Very cute Judy!!!!
thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

Very cute Judy!!!!
thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

Very cute Judy!!!!
thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Selma said...

Wow, it sure came together well. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us again Judy in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.