Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello All,

    Wow where does the time go. I should have been in bed hours ago but no I have to many things to do. Ha-Ha - Anyway I had been working on this weeks challenge for Joan's Garden and wanted to get it posted before I went to bed. So here goes.


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/this-weeks-challenge_23.html

Have to say I didn't go to far from what Selma did but this is my take:
I used a sheet of purple pattern card stock from Kaiser Crafts,
The lattice is Cheery Lynn Frame A2 # 115,
Frame is a Marianne Frame for which I didn't write down the # - but I did get it at Joan's (as I get most every thing from Joan's Garden).
Greenery is B117s Mini fanciful flourish -three of them
Flower and leaves are from the new Build a flower set #1 B181 set #2 B187 and the embellishments B188
I used a beautiful Yellow Kaiser Pearl for the center.
Bird is from Inkadinkado embossed in black on yellow card stock and a hint of orange.
Sentiment is from my old sizzix alphabet set "Hearts" 

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, very cute card. Great colors too.
Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello my friend! WOW you were 'Quick on the Draw' this week! GORGEOUS creation and of course it's in my favorite color!
It was SO GREAT to see you again at Joan's! Hope you enjoyed the workshop as much as I did!
BIG HUGS from OHIO! Take care and stay in touch!
Darlene
P.S. Your 'show n tell' projects were AMAZING ... I need to take a class with you!! LOVED THEM!!

Gail said...

A very colorful card! I love the purple and yellow colors - great work