Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello All,

   I have to say I had a wonderful time at Joan's Garden Saturday. I love going because I not only meet new crafter's I always learn something new. I decided to give it another try on this weeks card because I wanted to try TH markers using the water tech. You will see I need lots of practice but I am trying. Also becoming very spoiled to die cuts and stamping for someone who can't stay in the lines well...... Ok, this is my second take but want to say all of the cards posted are really cool.





Card was embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder "Polka Dot"
Lattice -is the HCPC 3396 Bella Rose Stamp
Frame - DL 130 Dutch Doily  Rectangle
Bird - is from Penny Black "Nature Best stamp set"
Roses are on the Bella Rose stamp but I pop the large one and added
Fern from Marianne 98341"Delicate Fern" Die
Thanks - punched from Sizzix "Rat-a-tat" alphabet in white card stock
used Peeled Paint Distress ink with an Inkadinkado flourish to stamp branches
on the letters, put them on circles cut from the same paper (Kaiser-Garden Arabesque P397)
and popped up every other letter.
Kaiser Pearls - Love the brown ones I got at Joan's Saturday.
 



2 comments:

Donna said...

Judy, both cards are lovely, so glad you had fun at Joans, wish I could have come, but it was just a bit too far for me!! Maybe one of these years.
Keep up the good work,
Hugs
Donna

Gail said...

very nice card - I like the colors very much - I wish you the best on winning - have a great week