Friday, August 3, 2012

Hello All,

  I am posting early this week because it is going to be another busy one.  Believe me the picture do no justice to this card, but it was the best I could do with my camera.

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/black-and-red-what-beautiful-color.htmlhttp://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/black-and-red-what-beautiful-color.html

Flower as focal point, black and red card stock, and a stamped or die cut boarder at the bottom.
Supplies used:
White value pack (Joan's) for the flower then colored with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist -Color: Lobster Red. I used punch a bunch punches to make the flower.
Embossing Folder - Sizzix - I used two different ones - wish they had names
Boarder was stamped in black with "JustRite - Cast all your cares CR-03630
Flourish - Cheery Lyn Mini Fanciful  B1175
Leaves - Marianne - LR0228
Ribbon - black felt (stash) on corners and at bottom there is a black pearl for center of flower


 This is a side view to show you there are several layers to the flower.

1 comment:

Nan G said...

Gorgeous flower! Love the whole card.