Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello All,

    Another wonderful rainy day - I think my grass will be ok but the flowers are a done deal - Well since it rained all day and I didn't have to run around after work I stepped out of my box and made another card for Joan's 29th challenge with (BLING).

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/this-weeks-challenge_9.htmlhttp://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/this-weeks-challenge_9.html

I used a new embossing folder I found while looking for something else - Music Notes from The Paper Studio just in time for this card with the green card stock as background.
Frame - Cheery Lynn Dutch Doily Rectangle DL130 in purple
Block in center is from Inkadinkado and the Hummingbird as well
I used stickles on the flower and thanks word -glitter pens for the leaves
Chalked the background with pruple
I made the big flower with a very large gemstone brad




Close up to see the music notes and stickling on the humming bird, flower and thanks -purple gemstones
in the corners of the center block
Close up of the flower of many layers and to see the gem stones in each corner
Well that's my rainy day challenge.

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Cute card Judy! I like the gem stone in the flower too. Pretty Embossing folder.

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens with another pretty card.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

April said...

Such a lovely and bright card. Great job! I also love the card below this one. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Frances Peterson said...

think your card is beautiful!!
fpete@san.rr.com