Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello All,

 I am on a day off and thought I would get my card going early - for Joan's 29th Challenge

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/08/this-weeks-challenge_9.html  
I have been wanting to use both dies for a long time and this was the right time:

Music Notes: Marianne Virtuoso Music 98356 ( cut in half for top corner, and single notes cut from second half as fall through the air)
Flowers - Marianne Honey Blossom Sprig 98333(Cut two and covered flower parts with yellow card stock and centers with Stickles (Peeled orange)
Die-Namics "Home Spun Bird House #1384 - (House cut from corrugated card board painted with dark brown Chalk Box cat eye ink - Birds from same set cut from white card stock and chalked with light blue, dark blue, yellow and orange -Blue gemstone for eye.
Spellbinders Shadow flowers S5-066 was used to cross over post of birdhouse and wind behind it and
fill in between  the two Honey blossom Sprigs.
Back ground purple crackle paper is from the High Tea 6x6 pack.
Everything I used I have purchased from Joan's Garden except for the Thank you which had no label, and the orchid glitter I used, the cloud stamp also from the no label set.

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Cute card Judy. I love the crakled back ground and the corrugtated card board you used for the birdhouse. What a great idea!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so cute Judy! Just like looking out my kitchen window ... ahhh ... I can hear them singing now! GREAT job my friend!
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. I have Blogaversary Candy offered through Sept. 4th if you're interested.

Mrs. Swandog said...

What a cute card Judy...I love your crackle paper it makes your card perfect!

Georgei said...

very pretty card that you did