Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello All,

   I was at Joan's Garden yesterday for a visit with Selma and the gang. What a great day, we each learned about each other some of whom I had never met and found it to be a small world. Joan and Selma were great on sharing their stories as well as a couple if great tips on how to store many of the great metal dies. Oh
and of course lots of eating and shopping. Did I mention shopping! I can't wait until they come back from CHA, to share all their finds. Plus it is time for Joan's 25th challenge: A four layered card -Ivory and green,stamped image and sentiment - here you go.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/07/this-weeks-challenge.htmlhttp://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/07/this-weeks-challenge.html



Although looking white the card is ivory and green.
I used the following products - all from Joan's Garden:

Memory box - Marshmallow Clouds (small) 98344
JustRite Cling -CL02060 (Dragon - sentiment ("Stopping b to say Hi!")
Cuttlebug embossing folder -on Ivory Card
Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folder - On both ivory and green card stock
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink - and markers ( peeled paint)

I embossed the edges of all card stock -and spritzing for the dragon.



7 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Cute, cute card Judy.
It was great seeing you yesterday! What a fun day!!

thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mrs. Swandog said...

What a lucky girl you were to be able to go yesterday! I am a working stiff and could not take the day off. Your card is soooo cute! That's one you can send to me. LOL Love the cloud die....that is on my list...

Donna said...

Adorable card Judy, just wonderful.
And so glad you had a great time yesterday, wish I could have come to meet you all.
Have a great weekend.
hugs
Donna

Nan G said...

Darling dragon! Love all the distressing on this. I too wish I could of joined the fun yesterday. Isn't it cool to meet people from cyberspace?!

Diane said...

Very cute card....loving the dragon...the colors are pretty, too!! It was nice meeting you, too...hopefully will see you at one of the upcoming workshops?? A fun and relaxing day...and the shopping...whoa...I could of bought the place out!! Have a nice week...looks like a hot one again!!

Diane said...

Also wanted mention, you have a nice blog, and have become a follower...gorgeous projects!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hey there Judy! Your card is ADORABLE ... cute image and awesome coloring!
It was so good to see you again at Joan's! Hope to see you again in August for the workshop!
Take care and p.s. ... your flowers look AMAZING!!! (I was scrolling down through your blog) Great job! HUGS from OHIO