Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello again,
I was thinking about a stamp I had gotten at Joan's Garden that I loved but have never used so I decided to use it for a second post on Joan's 25th challenge.



http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/07/this-weeks-challenge_11.html       http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/07/this-weeks-challenge_11.html
Well as you can see I did not do this card justice but I decided to post anyway - I have got to get out of pre school coloring - LOL. I used Heartfelt Creations  HCPC3371 Dutch Iris Oval PreCut Set, TH markers to color the stamp and then hot aired it, quickly embossed slightly and then used chalk and Sepia glitter pen for the rest. Cut oval in center of green card stock as window for stamped image. Sentiment is from Close to my heart and a bright green brad added to center. Corners are a
Fiskers punch. What I wish you could see better is the find I made at Joan's - The top cream piece is embossed with the Cheery Lyn Double sided plate E164 - It embossed two different ways very cool. Ribbon from stash and there you have it. This is my favorite flower.


No comments: