Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello All,

    I have been thanking about the chicken that Joan mentioned in this weeks challenge and I was talking to my grand kids about it and they thought I should do something funny.  So as time is running out this is what I did and they laughed so hard I thought I would share it with you. just for fun.
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/05/this-weeks-challenge.html

The car is Tim Holtz die card was stamped with a chicken wire fence (it was in my no name stash)
the chickens are "Inky Antics" stamp, Rocks are "Stamps by Judith" and the flowers and grass are a
"Stampland" stamp. Feathers hum not plucked by me I got them from a bag-LOL I used TH new markers for yellow  and stickles for chickens. Hope this made you smile.http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/05/this-weeks-challenge.html

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Too funny Judy! I bet the boys loved it. Cute card!!

Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy, You are right...this card made me laugh...but your creativity is amazing...I love how you used the tim holtz car....the chicken taking a ride is too cool!

Nan G said...

Thank you! Needed a good chuckle today! Nicely done 'chicken mayhem'! Love that car and all your subtle touches.