Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hello All,

 Hope everyone had a great Hot Holiday - WOW to early in the year for me.  I have been very busy creating a baby album for my friend Pam and almost forgot the Challenge - So here goes


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/05/this-weeks-challenge_24.html


We have been making so many beautiful flowers and the new dies from "Cheery Lynn" that are coming out will take flower making to a whole new level so for this card I stepped back -
My circle flower is from Tim Holtz layered resting a top one of my favorite flourishes from DiNamics.
Butterfly is Spellbinders LF006 from black card stock with frosted vellum back I used my craft wire for the antenna. Martha Stewart punch for the edging on white card stock that was embossed with Sizzix Music folder.  Kaiser white pearls. Sorry my batteries ran out but I added on the inside lower right corner of the card a silhouette of a bride and groom.
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/05/this-weeks-challenge_24.html

2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy, Very pretty card...I love that Martha punched border. Your sheer ribbon really tops this card off!

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Judy. Clever idea with the atenia too. I also like the border. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

PS. Your firepot arrived yesterday.