Friday, April 6, 2012

Tri Fold Challenge

Hello All,

   Going to be a busy weekend and next week also, so thought I would get working on this challenge to make sure I could even do it. This is my entry:

 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/04/this-weeks-challenge.html

I use Selma's fold tech on a yellow card stock and found this older packet of Basic Gray "Cappella /bruno" papers left from another project - I really like the paper because I love paisley. I also used "From Joan's of course - Just Rite Old Friends Sentiment and Flourish from Die-namics, and a Flourish from Cheery Lynn. I haven't done paper piercing for a while but used on this card -Distressed front and back flaps with TH distressing tools, and  Peeled Paint distressing ink for all edges.  
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/04/this-weeks-challenge.html
 This is the front of the card when it is closed
 The center or second fold of the card
 This is the third fold or back of the card -Oh the flourish is in green card stock and is from Cheery Lynn
Last is the top view to see the fold -

4 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! Very pretty! LOVE your choice of color and designer paper! Great job!

Selma said...

Wow, what a great job you did with this challenge. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Nan G said...

Wow! Love all of your elements! Greta card!

Mrs. Swandog said...

Very pretty card Judy...it is so elegant....love the pearls!