Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hello Again,

It was a pretty day but just to cold to be out so after I finished my card I want to use a new tool that I had just recently gotten from my secret pal. So this is what I did this afternoon. It's for Joan's Challenge15.
 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/04/this-weeks-challenge-something.htmlhttp://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/04/this-weeks-challenge-something.html

This is a 6 x 6 photo album I made using one of the new tools "Eight" a punch from We R Memory Makers that will punch a whole sheet 12 x 12 or smaller paper in eight punches to make different designs.  This is the front where I used Bo-bunny paper for the front and back of the album "yes glue" to adhere to to chip board. Flowers are from the punch a bunch punches -Sentiment from Just Right "Nature's Nested Sentiments" the fence is from Martha Stewart punch and the stamps are from Stampscapes and Stamp-land.  Kaiser pearls.
 I used 5 sheets of different card stock most was Bo-bunny some I don't even know,sorry - You punch out the 12 x 12 sheet then fold it ending up with two pockets from each folder paper and two no pocket areas for more pictures or to journal - you may have seen this type album before this is just with the new punch. Also notice I used punched flowers or leaves to be the pull for the inserts that I also use Fiskers corner rounders on.
 Just another look
Back side.

1 comment:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy this is awesome! Love it!