Saturday, April 14, 2012

Challenge 14 - Flower Pot

Hello All,

     This rainy day kept me in for the most part so I did chores and then worked on the Challenge for Joan's Garden.  I love the challenge of making flowers but I get carried away with it but it is what it is. Hope it's not to much for you.


 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/04/this-weeks-challenge_12.html

 I used my cricut for the flower pot" Walk in my Garden", the paper was from the High Tea(Fab Scraps) 6 x 6 from Joan's. The back ground was from the same paper pad. I used (which is hard to see) Marianne's Craftable CR1204 Oval -white. The light vines are from Memory Box - flourish and the Tropical flourish from Cherry Lynn B127.  The flower pot was distressed with Ranger "Duty Concord". All flowers except the medium white (from the same Marrianne's oval) are hand made by me and the wonderful punches which by the way are on sell at Joan's Garden right now. I especially liked the way the ivy turned out.

 This is the inside left of the card -so you could see how I turned down the corner and added ivy for the inside of the card .
The blue daisy is attached for the inside of the card when it is open as well as being a part of the closed card
Well that another challenge.........The blue daisy is attached for the inside of the card when it is open as well as being a part of the closed card

7 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, this is adorable. The paper from High Tea is perfect for the flower pot. Great job on the flowers too. I love the way you trailed your ivy! You go girl!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, this is adorable. The paper from High Tea is perfect for the flower pot. Great job on the flowers too. I love the way you trailed your ivy! You go girl!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy your card is beautiful. The flowers are amazing! Love it.

Georgei said...

wow this is so beautiful and like the clor that you use like those flowers

GLENDA BROOKS said...

What a pretty card! Love the ivy!

Nan G said...

Your flowers are fab! Cool card, love the way you turned the corner for the inside!

Donna said...

Judy, absolutely WONDERFUL job, your flowers are stunning, my favorites so far, everyones have been wonderful to see, but something about yours just really sticks out, GREAT job. at least it is my POP
hugs
donna