Sunday, April 1, 2012

#12

Hello All,

I have been so busy -wasn't able to do the book corner challenge, but if you check out the blog you will see why I have been making Easter Cards so pop over to see them -Back Porch Crafts by Judy.
My take on the really cool idea Challenge 12 Post Note cover:

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/03/this-weeks-challenge_29.htmlhttp://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/03/this-weeks-challenge_29.html


I use several shades of Purple card stock (not blue) I also did a reverse use on the die cut
I used spellbinders Ironwork Motifs I used the negative for the top and used the die cut piece on the inside.
The flower was made by using the "Punch a bunch" punches and the little corner punch was Martha Stewart.
All of which was purchased at "Joan's Garden. The butterfly was a punch I had from CM.



Side view to show depth.



This is the inside of the note card using the die cut -a sentiment from a stamp in my stash that doesn't have a name on it and a small butterfly which I embossed.

2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Very pretty Judy. I love how you used the negative from the die. Cool idea!

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, very cute! I also love how you used the negative part of the die for your Post-a-Note cover.. Great idea!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com