Monday, March 5, 2012

Joans Garden #8

Hello All,

   Just a few more weeks til the real Spring, although we really don't have anything to complain about and
making this card sure make me want Spring to come fast and stay a while.
 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/03/this-weeks-challenge.html

My blue and green card - I made "Bachelor Buttons" and tiny flowers for corners - back ground is
embossed with a cuttle bug folder, and sanded. center is a lighter green pattern with words and sun flower
on it. I cut the ovals from CM cutting system using blue and green pattern paper. ribbon from stash and ribbon holder is from Making Memories also found in stash -it says "Family" on the inside. under the little flowers on the corners I used a Fiskers corner rounder and it punched little vines -and I used punch a bunch  dusty miller leaf under BB. I distressed the edges and used liquid glass on small flowers, pearls on BB and glimmer mist spritz which turned gold. The blue is really this blue love the colors. Thanks Joan and Selma.

 A close up of the little flower - there are three layers on each flower and they are all blue-sure looks pink now - HUM!
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/03/this-weeks-challenge.html

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty Judy! Cute idea for flowers in the corers. I like the way it balances the weight.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com