Monday, March 19, 2012

Easter Shadow Box

Hello All again,

    Thought I would share what I did with some left over boxes from Tim Holtz shadow boxes I have made.
 A small collection of Easter parts, Tim's boxes, glitter and glue, scrap card stock pieces and you can't see it but I save clear plastic containers I get scrap booking tools etc in and cut them to cover the little boxes so little pieces don't get in the mouths of babes, and so they can tear them apart.Great little keepsakes.

For the really small boxes I just used a brad and hung a egg that swings. Well hope you like them or the idea . HOPPY Easter to all.

2 comments:

Nan G said...

Your shadow boxes are adorable! What a neat way to use up leftover bits n pieces!

Payne Holler Cards said...

your shadow boxes are amazing!!

GOOD NEWS! you won the $25 gift certificate from the Heartfelt Creations blog hop!!! please email
emmalou@heartfeltcreations.us and put winner of March Blog hop in subject line...congratulations!!