Monday, March 19, 2012

Challenge 10

Hello All,

     Just back from my weekend retreat of scrap booking - It was so much fun, weather perfect, new friends made and saw old friends - and the food is totally AWESOME!
While I was there I did accomplish a few things and my card was one of them so here we go.
 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/03/this-weeks-challenge_15.html

For my Easter card I used Memory box, Cherry Lynn and Marianne,  the saying cut from stash of Easter paper quotes, Bunny Boy is from Sprinkle and Sparkles I made the Rose and the leaves are from a old sizzix die. I really love the Marianne embossing/cutting folders, and well I love all the supplies I get from Joan's Garden.
 Close up to show how I cut two of the Memory box and off set them, they are also shaped to cup the a little.
Another close up for the Cherry Lynn Victorian Romance Flourish with the Rose - little butterflies are from a new punch from a girl at the retreat I borrowed -shhhhh (CM)http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/03/this-weeks-challenge_15.html

2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love your rose and how you curved your doily die...beautiful card!

Selma said...

Love all those products you used to design this pretty card. Your bunny is very cute. Thanks for joining us again in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.