Saturday, February 25, 2012

Joans Garden #7

Hello All,

    Loving the cold weather - but can't say much as it isn't deep snow! Anyway time for a challenge card.

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/02/this-weeks-challenge_23.html

I really don't like the way the colors turned out on photo -this a very pink and bright card in real vision,
anyway my rectangle is from Spellbinders S4-133 embossed with the new Marianne embossing folder, with pink rhinestones in the corners. Center of rectangle is another Marianne die cut LR0192. Leaves and  fern are from individual punches, branch from TH -all from "Joan's Garden". Oval has been dry embossed from Sizzix embossing folder and edges are sanded a form of distressing. The cherry blossoms I made using the punches I got from Joan's, boarder is punched from Martha Stewart punch. Heart is double layered from the heart punch from Creative Memories. Sentiment is from "Just Rite CL02060" stamp set and is embossed inside heart "Stopping by to say Hi!" Corners are die cut from the same punch from MS.

Fun card and I hope you like it.




4 comments:

Selma said...

Another beautiful card. I like the way you framed that Marianne leafy die cut. Thank you for joining us again in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Mrs. Swandog said...

Very pretty card Judy! You can keep the cold weather at your house I am ready for spring....lol

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Very pretty card. Don't you just love pink?

Joan Fricker said...

Judy. somehow I missed this and I found it this morning as I was cleaning out old email. Beautiful card! I love the pink!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com