Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Challenge #6

Hello All,

    As I was getting everything ready for this challenge I found from everything I have for card making I didn't have but one basket, and worse couldn't find one so I am making do with what I have for this one. I have seen so many of your cards and they are all great-so here goes.
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/02/this-weeks-challenge_16.html

I have been on a real kick about making my own flowers - I really enjoy it and "Joan's Garden" has every tool you need-plus instruction.
My "Get Well Soon" is from Sprinkle n Sparkle set stamped and embossed with Ranger Sea foam white, used an oval scolloped punch and popped it up.
Corners were cut from the Martha Stewart lattice boarder punch with white pearls added.
The basket is cut from my cricket "Doodle charms" and I ran it through the crimper. I chose to make the "Echinacea Daisy" because it is thought to enhance the immune system for better healing, and because it was easy. Vine on basket is "Memory Box" . Love the bright colors.
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/02/this-weeks-challenge_16.html

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Judy. great job on your flowers. they look real. The corners and pearls sure add a lot to the card too.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Nan G said...

I'm in the same boat - only one basket and it's so big! Your basket turned out great! And your flowers are beautiful!

Donna said...

Very pretty basket of flowers!!
Wonderful card!
Hugs
Donna

Nancy said...

What gorgeous flowers! Beautiful card!