Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentine 3

OK this is the last card but I really like it for a guy



http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/01/joans-gardens-2-weekly-challenge.html

Same style of roses from Spellbinder spiral blossom one S4-351 the bluish one is made from vellum and spritzed with a blue wash from Ranger the white is from a card stock called Material card stock I don't know who made it and I got it from a store going out of business but I love to work with it -it doesn't rip. Again I used pearls in the center of the roses and on right front , the lace Dollie is Cheery Lynn Design DL104"Canadian Kaleidoscope, not show but I wrapped half on back it's cute. Greenery is Heartfelt creations Belle Rose HCD712, stash of ribbon and the stamps in lower right had corner are from
Technique Tuesday - the background is cover all stamp from "Fiskers" Vintage Farm set. I use Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads faded jeans, and tumbled glass.
 Hope you enjoy them all as much as I did creating them. 

3 comments:

Nan G said...

All three cards are wonderful! Don't you just love that Bella Rose die from Heartfelt Creations!? And your flowers look great.

Selma said...

Thanks Judy for adding all these gorgeous cards to our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Joan Fricker said...

Wow, Judy each card is different, but each one is gorgeous. loving your creativity!

Thanks again for joining us at Joan's Gardens!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com