Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentine 1

Hello All,
  Loved this so much I made three different cards of course making flowers is something I love to do as well.
Maybe some day I might get half as good as Selma. Anyway this is my first card for Joan's challange #2:
 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/01/joans-gardens-2-weekly-challenge.htmlhttp://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/01/joans-gardens-2-weekly-challenge.html

Card is peach in color Rose made from Spellbinder Spiral Blossom One S4-351 using glitter, pearls, and liquid pearls for dew drops, the peach paper was embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder then sanded for the effect, edges die cut using Martha Stewart's lace die. Years ago my mother had embroidered lots of heart shaped doilies and  I thought to went good on this card -leaves are from Heartfelt creations "Bella Rose HCD 712 - Ribbon from stash. All the dies I purchased from Joans Garden, great place to shop.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love, love this card! The color is gorgeous and that ribbon is one of the prettiest I've seen. Your flowers are beautiful! Hugs, Sarah

Selma said...

Wow you took my breath away with this gorgeous card. That rose is so perfect it looks real!!!! Thanks for joining us again in our challenge at Joan's Gardens. We love to see your beautiful work.

Joan Fricker said...

Oh my goodness Judy this card is absolutley stunning. I love the colors ad as Selma said your rose looks real. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens weekly Challege. I always love seeing your cards.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

Oh my goodness Judy this card is absolutley stunning. I love the colors ad as Selma said your rose looks real. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens weekly Challege. I always love seeing your cards.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com