Sunday, January 8, 2012

Heart Challenge -1

Hello All,



http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/12/this-weeks-challenge_15.htmlhttp://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/12/this-weeks-challenge_15.html
It has been a long time but I am some what back - for the past month my family has been struggling with the illness of my great grandson "Elijah Shelton" age 4. Yesterday Elijah lost his battle and we are all now struggling with his loss. I would like to think you all for your prayers and although he will be missed for ever his suffering has ended and for that we are thankful.  Tonight I wanted to do this challenge because it was Hearts and that is how we lost Elijah.  So this is my post.
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities HeartsS4 136, LaBlanche LB1028 Swirl , Stickles-Frosted Lace & Worn Lipstick, and Candy Pink embossing powder. few gem stones and ribbon.

4 comments:

Nan G said...

My sincere condolences on your family's loss.
Your card is beautiful! Like the way you stacked the hearts. And the flourish in the corners is wonderful.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Blessings and prayers for you and yours. Nan

Mrs. Swandog said...

Judy, So sorry for you loss...if you need an ear just call...Love your card.
Lori

Georgei said...

Judy
So sorry for your loss

Your card is so beautiful like how you did this
Have a very nice day

Sarah said...

Judy, I'm so sorry to hear about your great grandson. Our prayers are with you. Your card is gorgeous! I'm going to have to find those swirls, they're beautiful. Hugs, Sarah