Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tag 2

Hello all,
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/11/this-weeks-challenge_30.htmlhttp://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/11/this-weeks-challenge_30.html
As long as I had the time I created another tag -  I love doing distress inks on cards again with TH distressing inks this time I added green to the mix and stamped with back ground snow flakes in the white dabber paint, then covered with a little "Rock Candy" stickles - If you haven't used this make sure to get some it is totally awesome. Tree is made using the TH flower dies and I punched a large gold star and added the Rock Candy. I know the color of the tree isn't real Christmas colors but I was looking for a different effect. Personally I love the tag can leave the tree. LOL

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Great job on this one too Judy. Love the tree and how creative!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly Card Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Another gorgeous tree! Well done!