Saturday, December 3, 2011

Snowman

Hello All,


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/11/this-weeks-challenge_30.html I have made another tag  I love making tags - Yes this is another Tim Holtz but I was on a roll - will try something different today maybe -
This is Tim's dies and I used distressed inks to make the card, it really fun so if you don't know how this is what I did, I stamped my work mat with three different ink pads, stormy sky, faded jeans,concord grape,
spritzed with water and swirled my card through it, dried it, and repeated a couple of times for deeper color, and more coverage, remember to dry after each application. Then I flicked larger drops of water on the card, patted dry with towel and heat gun dried. Snowman was cut from Tim's grunge board painted with white crackle paint and let air dry, extra arms, hat, eye and nose from Tim's grunge board extras, distressed with black soot -hat, and vintage photo-arms, spicy orange nose and Holly for the hat. I used red rhinestones for berries. Tim's snow receipt for the snow (love it).

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Judy,
I love this tag. You blended those colors perfectly and that snowman is just adorable.

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, your snowman is adorable. I love the 3D effect.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly Card Challenge. Great job!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com