Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stranger in the woods

Hello all,

 As promised my personal reject card - the title comes from a book I read to my grandson's when they stay over, they love the book as I do and this scene reminds me so much of the book.
 There are some may different media's I am sure I will not name the all but here goes.

Inks: Adirondack cloud blue, sailboat blue, winter green,
Stamps: Birds -Stampscapes
             Deer/trees - Sunday international
             Snowman - Unity itty bitty (stamped and cut out and popped up)
             Fence/berries - Penny Black (Jones Garden)
             Owl - unknown found in stash -stamped and cut out - bling eyes owl, deer, snowman.
            Corner ornaments are Spellbinders -
            I used a snow marker by Marvy and glitter for the snow
That's all folks - as they say - I really like it and it wasn't that much work just lots of different media's.

Hope you like it



            

1 comment:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Cute card Judy...love the deers..