Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pizza Box Challenge #9

Hello All,

I absolutely love these type challenges - they are not only adorable but very useful - Thanks Joan and Selma for the opportunity for these challenges. This is my take on Pizza Box.


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/11/this-weeks-challenge.html
 I didn't notice until I posted that I used the same paper as Selma I usually try a different paper but we must have the same great taste - LOL
 This is band I made for the Pizza Box: I used white glittered card stock for the band - in the center is a piece of green ribbon, leaves are from Heart Felt creations -Petite Poinsettia Set and the fern pieces are HFC Spellbinders. Flower is Tim Holtz double from graphic 45 "Christmas Emporium Collection, with Powder Keg glitter glitz Real Red on folds. The Snow Flake Ornaments are from Memory Box . The center of the flower is a green Pearl.
 Inside of the box - same paper line as above.




 This was the box before I added the band - Oh and I am very excited it really does come off and goes back on.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty...gorgeous band!!

Mrs. Swandog said...

Cute box...love the ornament die cuts!

Rita said...

Fabulous box, it looks so luxurious too. Hugs Rita xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

GORGEOUS!!! I just got that ornament die and haven't used it yet ... looks great here!!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Gorgeous!

Selma said...

Wow this is gorgeous. I love how you created your flower and those ornaments are so pretty. I am waiting for some shiny gold card stock so I can use that ornament die. You did a fabulous job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us again this week for the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Nan G said...

WOW! Fabulous box! Love your ornament!