Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Challenge/Magical

Hello all,

 I have been so busy - then I was working on the Challenge card and when I finished I realized it wasn't right so I started over: I will show you the wrong card tomorrow, but for today this is for the Challenge:
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/10/this-weeks-challenge.html

Card stock is dark blue with speckles in it, I used a lighter blue for the Doilies DL120 oval for around the center of the card, I used Selma's technique what fun that was -love learning new techniques. The background trees are from a Stampscapes stamp. The snowman and sentiment are from Close to my Heart. I used Adirondack Cloud Blue, and Sailboat blue. Used the new Holly Vine from Memory box (which I love their products) and you can get them from Joan's Garden. I did make the little flowers from the flower punches that Joan also has. I used a small Christmas Ornament stamp(?)embossed in deep red for corners of card. This for me was challenging but oh so much fun. Thanks Selma and Joan.    

2 comments:

Selma said...

Look at you go girl! This is so creative and beautiful. Wow -- you did a fabulous job with my technique. Your card is gorgeous. So happy you had fun with this technique. Thanks for joining us again this week in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Joan Fricker said...

Judy, you did it! Your card is gorgeous! I am so glad you enjoyed this new technique.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for the weekly challenge. I love your card!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com