Monday, November 14, 2011

Challenge 10

Hello All,
 I have been so busy this past week and haven't had a change to sit down, and this week isn't looking much better. I am not complaining because I am happy to have the health to go and do. I wanted to try something for Joan and Selma's Challenge -I always do a center pieces of natural clippings/falling from the yard so with that in mind this is what I did:
 Believe me this is not my best work and I wasn't going to put it in but here it is. The best I can tell
you is I used an old canvas and distressed inks to make the foundation. Everything else is Cherry Lynn
dies and doilies. Spellbinders, Sizzix.  I used distress inks from Tim Holtz, and lots of glue. LOL
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/11/this-weeks-challenge-think-outside-box.html
A close look at the lucky Turkeys and the sentiment -

















3 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Judy, this is gorgeous!

Mrs. Swandog said...

Very pretty Judy...love the way you used the trellis die!

Donna said...

Gorgeous centerpiece, Judy. Love all your detail. Good luck with Joan's challenge.