Friday, October 7, 2011

Snow Man/Flakes

Wow what a beautiful week this has been - I was on a "honey do" vacation and I accomplished a few things I wanted to do. While working I found the attached card I had created and thought I would share it.  This is from the Sizzix "Big Die" for the Snowman Card -

 I used a dark blue card stock that had white sprinkles in it - used several different wood mounted snow flakes and flourished most of them were "Inkadinkado" stamps.
 I embossed them with "Sea Foam" embossing powder from Ranger. I also cut a small circle in the upper left had corner and used clear acetate for a different effect.
The inside of the card is a pop up snowman - and I used a scrap winter paper to border the bottom of the card.  What is really great about this die is that you can change the snowman into many different things,
a baby chick, bear, sheep. It is totally cool.

1 comment:

Mrs. Swandog said...

I was lucky to receive one of these cars...it's amazing!