Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shadow box

Good Evening Ladies,

 I have been so busy this weekend - I went to a retreat and it was so much fun, great food, great people, and made new friends, and did I say great food. LOL.  I also accomplished something I think is really cool -
I made my version of the "TH" shadow box, of course pics don't do justice and I hate to tell you how long it took me but I am mass producing and after the first one they all went a lot faster. Any way I wanted to share it so here are the pics and if you ever want to see they real thing stop on by. 
 Some of the items I bought some of them I made-I used Tim Holtz shadow box, tissue paper, hardware, I used Quick Kutz  to make the stocking, ginger bread scene, and graphic 45 paper. Some rub-ons as well.
I also use Adirondack gold paint dabber for the color.

 The back is graphic printed card stock
Well that's it hope you like - I think they will make great gifts. Now to get busy on the Challenge

1 comment:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love, Love your box Judy!